Trinity United Methodist chapel was designed by J.W. Firth and built of stone in 1902 at a cost of about £7000. The building was in the Gothic style with a tower, a spire and seating for 450. There was also a Sunday school building.
By 1940 there was a built chapel which seated 401 in pews, four school halls and four other rooms.
Sources
John Rylands Library University of Manchester, MAC Lawson Returns of Accommodation provided by Methodist Chapels and other Preaching Places, 1940/1004 Sheffield, North Circuit
White’s Directory of Sheffield, 1919-20, p. lx

No Comments
Add a comment about this page