New Radford United Methodist Free Church chapel was built by the Primitive Methodists in 1857 and occupied by the United Methodist Free Church since 1880. It was a single building with the school on the ground floor and the chapel above. There were two houses at the rear of the site. The chapel seated 275. The cost of construction was unknown in 1924 but the property “including Chapel, houses, furniture, organ etc” was insured for £3600
Nottinghamshire Record Office MR3/48 Special trust schedules and related papers c 1923-4 Nottingham Central Circuit

Comments about this page
See here for details of the opening of the Primitive Methodist chapel
Add a comment about this page