This old chapel can be found on the right further up Bassett Road just before the North Country Crossroads.
There are records to suggest a Wesleyan Methodist Association Chapel was here in 1837 with seating for 100. The Wesleyan Methodist Association was formed in 1836, became the United Methodist Free Church in 1857 and the United Methodist church in 1907. See the diagram here.
The chapel in the photograph was built in 1864/5 possibly on the same site. The congregation used the larger Wesleyan down the road for events and it is likely that its closure between 1938 and 1963 (map evidence) is linked with the congregations joining.
It is now a house called Chapel Cottage.