Opposite the older Bible Christian chapel on Radnor Road. In 1906, the Bible Christians submitted plans for a new chapel and the memorial stones were laid in 1907. The chapel was to be built of stone with dressings of granite, Bath stone and brick. The entrance was through a granite porch with doors opening outwards.
It was decided that while they had been known as Bible Christians, the name that would be placed on the front of that new building was ‘The United Methodist Church’, in recognition of merger in 1907 with the Methodist New Connexion and United Methodist Free Church to form the United Methodist Connexion. It was opened in 1908 with seating for 200.
The church closed between 1930 and 1936 according to different sources – probably as a result of full Methodist Union in 1932. . It now houses a coach bodyworks business.