The second Goonhavern Bible Christian Chapel is a grade 2 listed building. It was built in 1876 the same year as Goonhavern School.
Both chapels sit on the main road through the centre of the village, just after the right turn (B3285), going back east to the A30
It replaced an earlier chapel reportedly built in the 1860s on the next door site – see here. The earlier chapel is marked on maps as becoming the Sunday School
The building is currently for sale (2017).