This building is reported to have been built in the 1860’s and was used as a Chapel until the main building was built next door.
Comparing maps it would appear that the newer chapel was possibly built over the former. It is described as a circa early C19 schoolroom on the listing for the main chapel and as a possible earlier chapel.
It is still marked as a Sunday school by the 1970s.
In 2017 it is called ’The Chapel’.