Stoke sub Hamdon Bible Christian chapel dates from 1842 and is built of Ham stone coursed rubble with ashlar dressings with a double Roman clay tiled roof between stepped coped gables and a brick chimney stack.
The Victoria County History tells us that the group of Bible Christians founded here in 1826 used this chapel from its construction until about 1882. The date of conversion into a house is not known. (VCH, vol III, 1974).
Grid reference: ST4761017103