Although Pilton Ebenezer chapel on Pylle Road is now in residential use, it still retains its 1839 datestone. Initially a Bible Christian chapel, there was a minister’s manse behind the worship area,, which was probably older.
It is a Grade 2 Listed Building. Inside the chapel there are two Nineteenth Century tablets and some of the gallery remains.
Grid Reference: ST 59245 40479