Dalston The Green Wesleyan Methodist Association Chapel, Cumberland
In 1851 a room in a shared building was being used. All seats were free. The Chapel was built in 1851 and extended in 1903. The materials were stone and brick. The chapel had 120 sittings in 1924. The chapel was 41 feet by 27 feet and in 1941 it had 110 sittings in pews. There was also a school, 28 feet by 27 feet and a vestry. In 1980 and 1991 there were 120 sittings. It continues in use as a place of Methodist worship in 2015.
The National Archives HO129/568/6/3 1851 census of religious worship
Cumbria Archive Service, Carlisle DFCM1/3/9 United Methodist Special returns re seating
Cumbria Archive Service, Carlisle DFCM1/8/3 Notes relating to the 1940 accommodation returns
Carlisle Library, 1A287, Methodist property statistics 1940, 1980, 1991