In 1851 the Methodist New Connexion had a preaching place in a private house built before 1800 but by 1861 they had a chapel. This building was “rebuilt” as Midgley, Providence Methodist New Connexion chapel (qv) in 1883
Sources
J Woolfe, Yorkshire returns of the 1851 census of religious worship, Vol 3 West Riding, South No.1909
List of the Methodist New Connection Chapels in England, 1861 p 149, Halifax North and South Circuits

No Comments
Add a comment about this page