Moulds Meaburn Chapel was built of stone in 1878 at a cost of £100. In 1881 there were 100 sittings and a harmonium which had cost £10. The sittings had been reduced to 80 by 1924 and toh 61 by 1991.
Cumbria Archive Service, Kendal WDFCM1/1/4 United Methodist Free Church special schedule for 1881 relating to chapels, schools, organs, ministers’ houses , etc
Cumbria Archive Service, Kendal WDFCM1/1/12 United Methodist Free Church Special trust schedule for 1924
Carlisle Library, 1A287, Methodist Property Statistics 1940, 1980, 1991