Follow The Cross toward St Newlina and the old Bible Christian chapel is on the right, next to the old school.
It is marked as a chapel on early maps but no longer marked by 1907; it is identified as the Bible Christian chapel by Cornwall Council documents
The Imperial Gazetteer notes the presence of a Byranite chapel (a name for early Bible Christians) in the village [1870-72] and is thought to have been built in or around 1850. Billy Bray is reported to have preached here on numerous occasions
It closed in 1920 and became the post office for a while.
It is now residential.