Travelling down into the Rosemunday part of St Agnes, and following Rosemunday Road round to the left, we find the former Methodist New Connexion Chapel. It is slightly set back from the road with the Sunday school in front of it to the right.
Built in 1835 and present on 1880 maps it is marked as a Methodist Chapel (New Connexion) in 1887 and 1907 but no longer marked as such in 1908. Other records state it closed in 1924.
There is also a suggestion that the Sunday school was a prior older chapel. This may also have been known as Rosemunday Congregational Chapel, formed perhaps with the amalgamation of the Peterville Independents.
It is now a Freemasons Lodge and its history as an old chapel is noted within the Lodge description