1888 maps show the original chapel, marked as United Methodist, sitting further north. This became the Sunday School when this newer chapel was built in 1904. The 1905 map has it labelled Methodist – (Free United). The older chapel can be seen to the right of the picture and is now a run down, bricked up building.
The new chapel is in residential use.