Hunshelf Methodist New Connexion chapel was built before 1879. In 1901 the premises consisted of a chapel, a school and a house. Construction and subsequent enlargements had cost £250. A further £73 had been spent on an organ or other instrument. The chapel seated 200 and the school 70.
It was replaced in 1906 by Green Moor Methodist New Connexion chapel (ii)
White’s Directory of Sheffield, 1879, p. 184, North Circuit Methodist New Connexion: Returns of Trust Estates as presented in Special Schedules, January 1901 Sheffield District, Sheffield North Circuit

No Comments
Add a comment about this page