Brighouse Bethel Methodist New Connexion Chapel (now Central Methodist Church), Yorkshire
Brighouse Bethel Methodist New Connexion Chapel in Briggate, was built in 1907 to replace a previous chapel. The school buildings had been completed in the previous year. In 1941 the premises consisted of a chapel seating 522 on chairs, a schoolroom and 13 other rooms. More recently the two buildings have been linked by a glazes passage. The building is still used as a Methodist place of worship.
Mitchell, R, Brighouse, birth and death of a borough.
John Rylands Library University of Manchester, DDPD1 Methodist Church Buildings: Statistical returns including seating accommodation as at July 1st 1940/588, Brighouse (A) Circuit
Site visit 28.02.2017