In 1891 Westgate UMFC chapel was renewed, redecorated and altered. The architects were Messrs Rycroft and Firth of Bradford and the contractors, all from Bradford, were J W Holdsworth & Co (joiners), Hargreaves and Dewhurst (heating and ventilation), Baker and Dixon (plasterers), W Collinson (painting and decorating).
Building News 28.8.1891 p.314

Comments about this page
A new organ built by Messrs Conacher of Huddersfield in a pitch pine case was installed in 1880
Building News 6.8.1880 p.166
Add a comment about this page