The former Methodist New Connexion chapel in Pepper Street, Chester dates from 1834-5. It was designed by William Cole and at the time of its opening was regarded as a most handsome building.
After it ceased to be used as a chapel, it became a public hall, and later motor showroom. When it became a grade II Listed Building it was in use as a shop. On Street View it is a restaurant.
Listing NGR: SJ4067066085