Bethel chapel in Lothersdale replaced an earlier Wesleyan Association (and before that Wesleyan) place of worship in 1851, being paid for by the local landowner the Earl of Burlington. It remained in use until very recently, being extended in 1877 and having its own graveyard. It was converted into a house and office and a good set of photographs may be seenĀ here

No Comments
Add a comment about this page