This chapel replaced the one at Hood Street In 1876, agreement was reached to purchase land at Falconar Street, which was bought for £600. Plans for the new chapel, on the corner of Camden Street and Falconar Street were drawn up by Mr J.J. Lish and the tender of the builders – White, Sproat and Gibson – of £4,230 was accepted.The chapel opened in 1878.
The chapel seated 900 until it was damaged by enemy action in 1941 and closed.

No Comments
Add a comment about this page