In 1855 the Wesleyan Reformers bought Zion chapel in Silver Street from the Huntingdonians who had built it in 1802. They immediately enlarged the building at a cost of £700 but by 1864 they had decided to clear the site and erect a new chapel, qv.
White’s Directory of Lincolnshire, 1856, p 90
White’s Directory of Lincolnshire, 1872, p 76-77

No Comments
Add a comment about this page