Allet can be found south of the A30, north of the Shortlanesend road. The chapel is easily found by turning onto the B3284 from the A30 at the Wind farm. The Chapel which became the Methodist Church is on the left. The Sunday school next door was built much later in 1961 but matches it well.
Names changed as the Methodist groups evolved. The Chapel was built as a United Methodist Free Church in 1866, became known as Allet United Methodist Church between 1907 and 1932 when it became Allet Methodist Church.
Part of Truro United Methodist Free Churches Circuit until 1907; Truro St George’s United Methodist Circuit from 1907-1932; Truro St George’s Methodist Circuit, 1932 and part of Truro Methodist Circuit (2007).
The chapel has recently closed and does not appear in the Find a church list on the Methodist website in 2020.