Click on the locations below to link to information on our sister site, Wesleys Oxford.
Upper Heyford – probably a licensed meeting place, registered in 1849 and in use until the 1880s. No existing records remain.
Combe – a chapel was built between 1861 and 1863 and was extended in 1882 before closing in 1932. A register of baptisms from 1862 – 1924 is on deposit in the Oxfordshire History Centre.
Cold Harbour – an area towards the southern end of Abingdon Road in Oxford. Probably a preaching location only. There are no existing records of a chapel having been built in this area.
Iffley – probably a reference to the congregation that was to re-occupy the Wesleyan Church at Rose Hill after 1860.
Steeple Aston – a chapel in South Street was opened in 1852. It was used for worship until 1968 when it was converted into a private residence.