This chapel in Kingston was built in 1875-1876, opening on the last Sunday of 1876. It was one of nine chapels recently built by the UMFC in Jamaica. It was 52 feet wide, had a depth of 94 feet, and seated 700.
Reference
United Methodist Free Churches Magazine, Vol 21, 1878 p250

No Comments
Add a comment about this page