Wallsend Wesleyan Reform Chapel was built in 1812 and remained in use until a new chapel was opened in 1870. It provided 250 free and 150 other sittings.
The religious census of 1851 Northumberland and Durham, edited by Alan Munden, The Surtees Society 2012 p.206 (The National Archives HO127.553/3)

Comments about this page
This chapel was built by the Wesleyan Methodists in 1812, but taken over by the Reformers in 1848.
It adjoined the site of the Roman fort of Segedunum
Add a comment about this page