Lark, William Blake (1838-1913)
William was born on 1 December 1838 at Fowey, Cornwall, to parents Edward Lark, a stone mason (1851), and Mary Ann Blake.
He entered the Bible Christian Ministry in 1859. he was President of the Bible Christian Conference in 1882, 1898 and 1907 and president of the United Methodist Conference in 1909
He married Lydia Chanter (1842-1922) in the summer of 1868 in the Exeter Registration District, Devon. Census returns identify nine children.
- William Norman (1869-1885)
- Ernest Edward (1870-1924) – a United Methodist minister (1911)
- Arthur Frederick (1871-1893)
- Lydia Chanter (1873-1959) – married Alfred Charles Marrow, a chemist (shopkeeper) (1911), in 1903
- Maurice de Jersey (1874-1960) – a United Methodist minister
- Herbert Alfred (abt1877-1949) – a house furnishing salesman (1911)
- Lilian Mabel (b1878)
- Ida Louisa (1880-1909)
- Emmilene Rose (1884-1973) – married Frederick Victor Kings in 1932
William died on 15 April 1913 at Bude, Cornwall.
Census Returns and Births, Marriages & Deaths Registers