Sneinton, Boulevard United Methodist chapel was of brick built around 1906. The building contained a school on the ground floor with a chapel seating 550 above. In 1940 the chapel estate consisted of the chapel which seated 300 on chairs, a school hall and six other rooms.
Nottinghamshire Record Office MR3/48 Special trust schedules and related papers c 1923-4
John Rylands Library University of Manchester, DDPD1 Methodist Church Buildings: Statistical returns including seating accommodation as at July 1st 1940/920 Nottingham, East Circuit