Nottinghan, Redcliffe Road, Ebenezer Methodist New Connexion chapel and vestry were built of stone in 1865. It seated 320 but the cost of construction was unknown in 1923. In 1940 the chapel estate consisted of the chapel which seated 650 in pews, two school halls and five other rooms.
Nottinghamshire Record Office MR3/50 Special trust schedules and related papers c 1923-4
John Rylands Library University of Manchester, DDPD1 Methodist Church Buildings: Statistical returns including seating accommodation as at July 1st 1940/917 Nottingham Central Circuit