Nottingham, Independent Street, UM school/chapel was built in 1912 on the site of an earlier chapel. It seated 200 and cost £700. In 1940 the chapel estate consisted of a chapel which seated 200 on chairs and no other rooms.
Nottinghamshire Record Office MR3/49 Special trust schedules and related papers c 1923-4
John Rylands Library University of Manchester, DDPD1 Methodist Church Buildings: Statistical returns including seating accommodation as at July 1st 1940/921 Nottingham, West Circuit