Old Radford, Highhurst Street United Methodist Free Church chapel which seated 500 and a school were built of brick in 1878. The cost was unknown in 1924. In 1940 the chapel estate consisted of the chapel which seated 250 in pews, one school hall and two other rooms.
Nottinghamshire Record Office MR3/48 Special trust schedules and related papers c 1923-4
John Rylands Library University of Manchester, MAC Lawson Returns of Accommodation provided by Methodist Chapels and other Preaching Places, 1940/928