Bobbers Mill, Methodist New Connexion school/chapel was built of brick in 1907. It seated 220 and cost £700 for the buildings and £286 for the land. In1940 the chapel estate consisted of the chapel which seated 141 on forms, and two other rooms.
Nottinghamshire Record Office MR3/50 Special trust schedules and related papers c 1923-4
John Rylands Library University of Manchester, DDPD1 Methodist Church Buildings: Statistical returns including seating accommodation as at July 1st 1940/917 Nottingham Central Circuit