Nottingham, Arnold, Front Street, Ebenezer Methodist New Connexion Chapel was built of brick in 1865. It was situated in a prominent position at the southern end of Front Street. Up to 1901 £1100 had been spent on the premises and a further 120 on an organ or other instrument. At that time the chapel seated 310. By 1923 the seating had been increased to 320 but no information about construction costa was available. In 1940 the chapel estate consisted of the chapel which seated 271 in pews, two school halls and four other rooms. It has since been demolished and replaced by a modern building.
Methodist New Connexion: Returns of Trust Estates as presented in Special Schedules, January 1901 Nottingham District, Nottingham Radcliffe Road Circuit
Nottinghamshire Record Office MR3/50 Special trust schedules and related papers c 1923-4
John Rylands Library University of Manchester, DDPD1 Methodist Church Buildings: Statistical returns including seating accommodation as at July 1st 1940/917 Nottingham Central Circuit
Nottingham, North East Circuit website (Our Churches – Nottingham North East Circuit (nnemethodist.org.uk)