Thornton Heath, Moffat Road United Methodist Free Church
The article appended tells us that Free Methodism was new to the new suburb of Thornton Heath in 1882, but then the district had hardly existed for much longer.
We are not told the name of the architect of what they believed to be “a beautiful building” but it was built to house 500, and if galleries were built then 700 would be seated. As it happens, the 1940 accommodation returns record that it could then seat 440.
It was was renamed Downsview Methodist Church in the 1930s. Does it still exist?