Ruspridge Bible Christian chapel
This chapel on Tramway Road, Ruspridge in the Forest of Dean was built in 1857. The 1940 returns state that the capacity was 90. By 1970, this had increased to 150. The chapel had a gallery. It closed in 1992 and, after a period as a small business, is now a holiday cottage.
Grid reference: SO651116