The ruins of the first building to have served as Tregony Bible Christian Chapel lie on the left-hand side of Tregony Hill, immediately opposite the turning for Well Lane. SW922447
It is now a ruin but still identifiable.
Research suggests that the original chapel fell into disrepair and a second building became the new chapel. It is now a private home and also a holiday accommodation where it is listed as a converted chapel
There is a suggestion that the second building was also at one time, the Oddfellows Lodge (Tregony branch founded in 1862) which then merged with the Truro Lodge in 1951.
Older pictures can be seen here here of the BCCs plus interior view of Tregony Wesleyan chapel